Cooking Frozen Pierogi
1. Bring a deep pot of salted water to a rolling boil.
2. Add frozen pierogi to the boiling water.
3. Store gently as you add pierogi
4. Bring to a gentle boil.
5. When pierogi rise to the top, cook additional 3-4 minutes.
6. Remove pierogi with a slotted spoon.
7. Top off pierogi with bacon and caramelized onion. Serve with sour cream.
1. Cook pierogi (steps 1-6 on the left).
2. Prehead a large nonstick pan with butter or oil.
3. Gently add cooked pierogi onto the pan.
4. Add bits of bacon and onions for flavor.
5. Cook over high heat until pierogi are nicely browned.
6. Cook bacon and onions until they get a nice brown to them as well.
7. Top pierogi with the bacon and caramelized onions. Serve with sour cream.
Follow steps on cooking frozen pierogi. Once they are floating, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes instead.
Follow steps on pan frying pierogi.
Microwave 5 Pierogi for 2:30 to 3 minutes.